Wednesday, July 15, 2009

turkey turkey turkey, i love your tea and baklava



Well I'm officially the worst at keeping up with a blog..that's okay, i knew it'd happen.

Our time in Istanbul is coming to an end..though I have loved it, I must say that I'm looking forward to Jordan. Before arrival we thought our schedule would be a little more crammed than what it's actually turned out to be..but I don't speak negatively because it's been such a perfect time to take a few breaths and enjoy our surroundings. Turkey and I have a love-hate relationship going on. The people are so hospitable and welcoming! I love the food, the weather, the city...but I'm finding out how hard it is just to find peace. Warefare is tough..


Sadly, a camera just can't capture the beauty of it all, but I'll share some of my favorites


view from my bed

my faavorite fresh squeezed fruit juice 

always busy

Welcome to our show:)


We performed here for all the waterparkers-that was interesting


Inside the Blue Mosque- so beautiful!


Lauren, Anna, and me on a ferry ride

Laura, Jessica, Cindy and I rode tandem around the whole Princess Island..such a blast!

I was tired

Inside the grand bazaar- aka the never ending shopping center

Jessica and I:)


I love my Anna



Love you!!

1 comment:

  1. What an experience! Let us know how we can be praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete