Saturday, June 20, 2009

a breath of air



4 more days..

These past couple of weeks have gone by..well they've just gone by fast. Though I've had little time to stop and catch my breath, I couldn't ask for a better time or place to fall madly in love with my Daddy. Often times in life I fall away distracted, usually through my own selfishness, but I'm finding myself focussed, determined, longing after more. I want to only want Jesus.  That can be a confusing and even bothersome statement to some. I want that focus, that longing, that determination to be only for Jesus. A couple months ago for the first time in my life I received true revelation of how much the creature of the UNIVERSE loves me. Not the head knowledge but the heart. Well of course I knew, but oh this time it hit me like it was something I had never heard before. The best news in the whole entire world! Because my Jesus spoke it into me. At exactly the right time. He is so good. My prayer now is that I would never stop discovering the depth of His love. One of our speakers Dan, told us that 'missions' is a very simple thing..it's falling madly in love with Jesus somewhere new. And I would have to agree. That is very simple..but it can truly rock your world.

  A day after our arrival to Turkey we have 10 straight days of performing! AH! I'm still trying to figure in my brain how this whole packing thing is going to work out. We've got so many costumes and from the looks of it now, it'll take up most of my suitcase. We performed for the campus on thursday and over all it went great for a first performance. I had to slow down to a panic most of the day. hehe But I have a feeling after 3 months of performing we'll have it down just perfect:) We will be in Turkey until July 15th I believe and from there we'll head to Lebanon! Our performance is the story of the prodigal son. There's acting, singing, and dancing all incorporated. Our art is a tool, an instrument for the Holy Spirit to enter into the eyes of our audience to bring transformation.

 Here are just a few pictures I got a hold of from our campus performace!


getting ready for the opening dance! 

Dressing room!

Mighty Spirit- from the left- Cindy, Lauren, Kay, Me, Laura

Cindy, Kevyn, Me

Liz and Paula- they're so beautiful!

Daniel loves makeup hehe

PA Family!:)


Here's the travel dates so far-

Turkey: June 16th- July 15th
Lebanon: July 16th-Aug 1st
Israel/Jordan: Aug 2nd-15th
Greece: Aug 16th-31st
Switzerland: Sept 1st-11th
Back to KONA Sept 12th!


THANK YOU so much for all of your prayers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment