Thursday, June 4, 2009

faithfulness


I sit silenced, in awe of what all the Lord has done for me. July 27th, exactly a week ago God completed one of His promises to me. A big one in fact. Every single penny that I was needing for my outreach fee came in. It shocks me to look back when God first called me to come to YWAM..to look at the amount. I couldn't have done it on my own. When I began to grow weary and fearful He ALWAYS reminded me that His faithfulness reaches to the heavens! I'm stuck here trying to find a way to say 'thank you' to all of you who have helped me reach this, but I can't even find the words. I must thank you for your obedience to the Lord when He told you to give, or just simply your love and care for me. You have blessed me in so many ways. This journey of the unknown has strengthened my faith more than I have ever imagined. He is such an abundant God. I have found that God may ask us, well...more like command us to do things that look beyond idiotic to the world, but it is in those places we find true fulfilling joy. We discover the true character of God. We learn to take up our cross and follow hard! We lean not on our own understanding, because it fails us, but we trust and believe. He is so faithful! 
 
This thursday is the final day to make all payments, there are a few more in my group that are needing large amounts. Please please join us in prayer! 


I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment